[Coco] Lonnie Falk died June 9, 2006

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Sun Jul 23 00:27:16 EDT 2006

> Then there's the question of whether it's too soon to approach one about this.

That's an excellent question, and I have been wrestling with it since I heard of Lonnie's death.  How soon is appropriate?

I am thinking of sending an email to the current mayor to ask if he might be able to direct me to the attorney (if any) that is handling the estate.  Does anyone know for a fact how a contract is handled in the event that one of the parties passes away?  I assume that the copyright to the Rainbow has passed to one or more heirs and I will need to establish an agreement with them.

Regards,
Michael Harwood