[Coco] Lonnie Falk died June 9, 2006

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sat Jul 22 23:20:04 EDT 2006

At 08:27 PM 7/22/2006, you wrote:
>I am very saddened by the news of Lonnie's death and am struggling with
>what to say in the correspondence I am preparing to send to his widow.  Is
>there an appropriate response from the Coco community?  The Rainbow was an
>instrumental publication in the life of our favorite 8-bit, and Lonnie was
>at the helm for the entire run...  Interestingly enough I cannot find any
>easy to search for information on the Prospect website regarding Lonnie's
>death, so it shouldn't be a surprise that the coco mailing list was on the
>"late to know" group.

Then there's the question of whether it's too soon to approach one about this.

I think a letter that is endorsed and signed by the CoCo community would be
nice to send.  We could start by expressing how much Lonnie's magazine
affected our lives and future and how many of us are still active.

--
Roger Taylor