[Coco] Re: Sierra games with sound!!

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Fri Jul 21 07:44:35 EDT 2006

>I salute you Guillaume.  This is a fantastic development, and makes
> these games completely playable on a CoCo 3.  Great work.

Thank you and I would also like to thanks Ken Carlin that renewed my
interest for these games. Ken suggested that maybe with your help we could
patch the sound module to drive a Sound/Speech cartridge or an Orchestra 90
cartridge to get 4 voice sound and not stopping the action when played. That
would be awesome!

> My interest is to get the modified VOL files checked into the  NitrOS-9
> Project.  Perhaps we can email personally.

Sure. You can contact me at gmajor(at)videotron.ca.

Best regards,
Guillaume