[Coco] I FINALLY GOT OMNIFLOP TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Here's the secret how!

Bert & Peggy Schneider bertnpeggy at comcast.net
Fri Jul 21 02:14:59 EDT 2006

I thought I was going to have to give up trying to get my CoCo software
off my PC and onto my CoCo 3!  I even got to the point where I was going
to hand copy somehow the binary data from a terminal program I found so
that I could transfer files via RS-232 (boy - that would take 10 years
to do - even at 19,200 baud!!!).

Jason was a big help.

In the "duh" category - my fix was simple - just put a piece of tape
over the other window on the floppy disk - this made the computer think
I only had a double-density disk.

Hats off to Jason!!!!!!!!

Now - I've got a great deal of work to do!

Bert