[Coco] Help - CoCo emulator disk image formats...???

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 00:24:27 EDT 2006

The latest version of Omniflop will read 3.5" double sided 80 track OS9
disks.

I know this, because I sent him a request to add that format, and he replied
straight away that he would. I downloaded the newer version, and sure
enough, it works.

I'm using WinXP Pro SP2

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.