[Coco] Aussie 2 meg installation - results

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Jul 11 02:59:05 EDT 2006

The top bits of not only the DAT but the pallette GIME registers do not give
meaningful results when read.  Oddly, what gets read there depends on the exact
instruction used to do the reading.  LDB 0,X (which I think is what PEEK uses)
gives a different result than LDB ,X as I discovered when puzzling over why the
same location would give $7x according to PEEK but $4x when read with ADOS's ML
monitor.

Art