[Coco] Firewall Alerts

paulh96636 at aol.com paulh96636 at aol.com
Sat Jul 8 18:42:38 EDT 2006

Well, AOL uses McAfee products for antivirus and firewall software; seems to work well although AOL may
be filtering spam as it's received.  Since Gene considers spam at uce.gov to be a black hole, apparently there's
no one place which would be interested in the firewall alerts web sites I've written down....? (some 2-3 dozen).

Shouldn't these be a matter of interest somewhere?  All the phishing emails I get, though not often, I forward
mostly to spoof at ebay.com or spoof at paypal.com and each one has been confirmed by a direct reply to me,
unlike any of the other spam I've reported to various destinations.   -ph