[Coco] Re: NEW GAMES (kinda sorta) FOR THE COCO 3!!!!

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 00:03:18 EDT 2006

Well if its possible I'd love that.:-)

I really wanted to start up KQ1 on my coco tonight. I went to start my win98
computer to make the floppy disks and
it wouldn't boot. So I build ANOTHER system from spare parts that supports a
360K floppy drive. I installed win98 but it will not be until tomorrow that
all the drivers are in and I can get the 2 KQ1 disks made.... I'm really
looking forward to it!

-Charlie

"Guillaume Major" <gmajor at videotron.ca> wrote in
message news:00c401c6a0a8$25d67780$0201a8c0 at goyim...