[Coco] More OmniFlop

leonard leonard23 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 30 13:35:36 EDT 2006

Ok, I finally got a license for omniflop so I can format disks under XP.
Now I want to copy the latest Nitros-9 to a 720k disk so I can boot it on a
real coco.  The format that I chose to use was 80 track DS 720k.  The
automatic detection of the format is also selected.  I should mention that
after formatting the disk omniflop reported that is was successful.  The
next thing I did was to unzip the proper? file from the archive.  I chose
the file " nos96309l2v030206_80d.dsk".  After choosing the write function in
omniflop and clicking ok, the drive came on and after so checking? a window
came up asking me what file I wanted to write.  I told omniflop where the
dsk file was located and the format that I wanted it to use.  I chose mess
(dsk).  After clicking ok the drive started up and it appeared to be working
but after a few minutes the drives stopped and it came back with an error.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Leonard