[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: TRS-80 CoCo Group Color Computer Composite Video - Compared to "modern" composite - I don't get it

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Mon Jan 30 20:54:19 EST 2006

Hi,

	They tried to confuse us by using an RCA jack for the connector. But on
the deuce that is an RF output. The good news is that the tre has a
composite output as well. The bad news is that the quality of that
signal is ... less than it should have been. The GREAT news is that
someone on this board (Roy?) has come up with a doo hickey to hook a tre
up to a standard VGA monitor using the RGB output (that was intended for
the CM-8).

					kevin