[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: TRS-80 CoCo Group Color Computer Composite Video - Compared to "modern" composite - I don't get it

benwillis benwillis at verizon.net
Tue Jan 31 00:08:22 EST 2006

Thanks Neil, I found the exact adapter last night, when I re-read
your post and thought about what you said. Great to have
confirmation.  Just get rid of the stupid switch!  I'll pick up that
adapter this weekend.

And thanks for the clarification - although it's an RCA style jack
on Coco 1 and 2, it's "TV output - only the Coco 3 has composite"

Thanks again.
Ben

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Neil Morrison"
<neilsmorr at h...> wrote:

> Everyone has trouble with those. Usually you buy an RCA to F
converter adaptor from Radio Shack - much better. You can use an F
cable instead of an RCA cable too.

Yahoo! Groups Links