[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: TRS-80 CoCo Group Color Computer Composite Video - Compared to "modern" composite - I don't get it

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Mon Jan 30 02:18:21 EST 2006

Everyone has trouble with those. Usually you buy an RCA to F converter adaptor from Radio Shack - much better. You can use an F cable instead of an RCA cable too.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103580&cp=&kw=f+cable+rca&parentPage=search

Gold Series "F" Connector to Phono Plug Adapter Model: 278-290

$4.29

Grossly over priced, but hard to find at the dollar store. You can get the cables there though.

No, the Coco 1 and 2 have TV output only, only the Coco 3 had composite.

Neil