[Coco] Making a disk image

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jan 17 14:37:51 EST 2006

While I can't speak for the Windows XP compatibility of dskini or
retrieve, I can positively state that you are mistaken in regards to
Windows XP missing a command line.  To access the comand line of Windows
XP you can click on the start button (lower left hand corner), click on
the "run" menu item, and enter "cmd.exe" in the dialog box that appears.

It's possible that some or all of the PC's you are using have the command
prompt (and possible the "run" dialog) disabled - this is a common
security practice for publically available machines.

Good luck!

Regards,
Michael Harwood