[Coco] Making a disk image

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Tue Jan 17 18:21:42 EST 2006

This is actually an 'emulated' command prompt. You still can't run software
that fools directly with the floppy tables from there. If your software can
access the hardware directly, you may be able to format a floppy in an
unusual way.

The format utility can format different allocation unit sizes, but not
different sector sizes AFAIK.

Neil