[Coco] OS9 Save and Restore Window

tim lindner tlindner at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 4 12:17:30 EST 2006

Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Tim, I have been trying to compile the program to see what it actually
> does. However, I'm not making much progress as there are differences in
> our DEF and LIB directories. I did generate the getwind.r and setwind.r
> modules and merged them with a pre-existing gfx.r and cgfx.l but get
> Window and _gs unresolved references.

The optomizer has a bug where symbols with a middle underscore is
terminating the symbol.

So the symbol _gs_xxxx() get truncated to _gs(). Then you get a link
error.

Create getwind.r and setwind.r with optomizations turned off.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at ix.netcom.com                                        Bright