[Coco] OS9 Save and Restore Window

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 4 10:06:55 EST 2006

Tim, I have been trying to compile the program to see what it actually
does. However, I'm not making much progress as there are differences in
our DEF and LIB directories. I did generate the getwind.r and setwind.r
modules and merged them with a pre-existing gfx.r and cgfx.l but get
Window and _gs unresolved references.

Any suggestions?