[Coco] OS9 Save and Restore Window

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 4 13:42:01 EST 2006

I'll have to try that. In any case, I've managed to compile the program
and tested it on a Coco3. It is "working" both from both a command line
or a script; starting in an 80col text or vdg window.

That suggests either a difference in libraries or OS version is causing
your problem with scripts. Since you've used stock OS-9, I'd go with a
library quirk.