[Coco] Re: [Alug] Free websites (fwd)

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Fri Jan 27 13:21:54 EST 2006

Hi George R:

Got some more suggestions for ya from the Linux Group I belong to. Maybe one
of them wll make sense to you.

*** Forwarded message, originally written by Christopher Cole on 01/27/2006 ***
On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 03:20:03PM +0600, Richard E. Crislip wrote:
> Hello ALUG Gurus:

Have him run a UML instance.
-Chris

--
 /> Christopher Cole                         <\                           <\
<<  Cole Design and Development               \\  email: cole at coledd.com   \\

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                        |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo