[Coco] Re: Free websites (fwd)

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Fri Jan 27 06:10:51 EST 2006

Hi George R.:

*** Forwarded message, originally written by Richard E. Crislip on 01/27/2006 ***
The following is a response I recieved from one of my Linux buds. Chris is
very knowledgable and so i place a great deal of credance in what he has to
say. As you can see, i have asked him if you could commmunicate with him
dorectly because middlemen always muck things up 8-).

Hello Chris

Thanks for the answer, I'll pass it along. Would it be alright if I invited
George to post any further questions he may have along this line to this
M/L or is this your personal e-mail addresss?

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                        |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo