[Coco] MESS Emulator

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 27 11:04:40 EST 2006

You probably are running into the problem that was just discussed here in
length. Before you use the floppy on the Coco, run DSKINI.EXE on it from
the PC. Then you can write to it on the Coco and read it on the PC from an
emulator.

When I say that the JV emulator works with real floppies, I'm not just
repeating the docs that come with the emulator. I'm reporting actual
results on my WIN98SE system.