[Coco] MESS Emulator

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 27 19:54:32 EST 2006

Robert,
   I wish you would tell me how to make it work. I am using a 486 DX
running MSDOS
6.2. I have a 3" drive on A: and a real 360K drive on B: I bought a real
copy of TSWORD
for both RDOS and OS9. On the emulator I have 4 discrptors setup the 4th
is setup for
35TSSSD which is what the COCO OS9 disk is formated in. I set the
emulator to have
drive B: as /D3. When I put the diskette in and do a DIR /D3, the drive
spins but returns
an error. I also put a fresh diskette in and tryed to format it and
again it failed. It is the
same for both the JV and JC emulators. I know the drive is good because
I can format
read/write under MSDOS.

John Donaldson