[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Ebay bad sellers

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 25 17:01:15 EST 2006

Neil Morrison wrote:
> I cleared all the actual strikes but now I am getting vaper or blank that still hold up my Ebay access
>

> You were the winning buyer on eBay item (No number . The seller, No
> seller, has told us that they have not received payment, or that you
> were unable to resolve this issue. As a result, you have received an
> Unpaid Item strike.
>
> *Because of the repeated Unpaid Item strikes against your account, you
> have been automatically suspended from eBay.*
>
> You can appeal this strike if you believe it is not deserved. First,
> read the requirements
> <http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/appeal-upi.html> for appealing the
> strike. If you meet them, you can submit your appeal on that page. If
> your appeal is successful the strike will be removed. There is no
> strike thisi s a phantom.
>
> If you have recently paid for the item or have otherwise resolved this
> dispute, you can ask the seller to remove
> <http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/seller-remove-upi.html> the Unpaid
> Item strike themselves. What seller there is no seller.
>
> *Please note:*
> This suspension does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any
> balance on your eBay account. Please check you balance and make an
> immediate payment.

I feel Ebay should compensate me for this harassment.

> Continue > <http://my.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay>

This total BS and I can't do anything because there is no number or
seller to list in my strike removal process.  This is a case of mental
cruelty  maybe if there is a lawyer out there willing to take on this
case we can sue Ebay for harassment  and cruelty.  Dealing with Ebay is
like dealing with robots, useless.    How many more e-mail scams is
there out there.  I am suspended yet I am buying and selling, WHAT!!! If
anyone can help I would appreciate it  I am serious about the law suite.

.

Thanks

--
Basil Fitze