[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Ebay bad sellers

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 16:52:01 EST 2006

Good luck.

Most of my EBay purchases were just fine.
Only a few times has the seller just taken the money and run (and one
a--h-le dinged me with a negative feedback just 'cause I'd hit her
with one 'cause she'd taken the money and not delivered).

More frequently I get items where the condition was exaggerated --
 "near new in excellent condition" turns out to be smoke-
yellowed;  "fully tested computer" turns out to have the keys on the
left side of the keyboard not working.  Ah well.

A couple of times I've gotten items damaged in transit because they
were poorly or inappropriately packed.

I love and hate EBay.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at ...>
wrote:

> I may be able to help you through this. I've had bad strikes
reversed, full
> or partial credits granted etc.
>
> Neil

Yahoo! Groups Links