[Coco] PICs and S-Video

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Feb 24 10:12:08 EST 2006

Alan

For more info on the Atmel AVR see the following link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVR

AVR is an acronym for Advanced Virtual Risk, which by the way two
of the letters in the acronym is a letter of the names of the inventor
of the chip inNorway.

It started out as an 8 bit Harvard archetecture computer and has
advanced to 32 bit archecture. Like the PIC controllers there is a
large following of this series of processors and a large set of tools to
develop programs with.

james