[Coco] PICs and S-Video

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Feb 22 08:14:04 EST 2006

Chris

In programable logic, the technique to create delays is a fast clock
and a shift register. For delaying the HSYNC one can delay so
many pixel clock periods. This may add complexity to your circuit
with another oscillator and a shift register.

There are still other  methods that include LC networks and delay
lines to get upwards to 100nS delay.

james