[Coco] PICs and S-Video

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:55:22 EST 2006

Of course the Satellite TV "Testers" use these all the time to "test" Dish
network in the US and Bell Express vue In Canada. Before I moved into an
apartment, I was "testing" Bell for over 3 years using one. A $100
investment, and it saved thousands over the next 3 years.
-Glen

Be sure to stop by
www.coco.8bit-micro.com
Proud Microsoft Supporter, User and Tech since 1982