[Coco] Re: Radio Shack CEO Resigns

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:29:32 EST 2006

"Neil Morrison" wrote:

> [...]

I think he might have fared better if he had used a CoCo with the
Scripsit cart to do his stuff. Now, thinking about it, a CoCo 1 or 2,
the Scripsit cart, a tape recorder and a good dot matrix printer is
all that is actually needed to do some no frills word processing -
just about what is required to write up a very nice résumé :-)

--

-=[ Rogelio ]=-