[Coco] Re: Coco printer primer...

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Thu Feb 16 04:52:50 EST 2006

Look at the reply by Gene Heskett, he just corrected me the CoCo's Bit
Banger Port is doing +/-7.5V which matches perfectly the RS232 specs
(maybe I've been confused by some 68HC11 projects I did about 10 years
ago). So the only thing you need is a proper cable. Does your OKI's
serial card have a DB25 type connector? Someone on the list living in
the US might make you a cable easily ans send it to you if you don't
have soldering iron. If you need me to figure out the wiring of such a
cable I would do this too.

Regards,
Torsten