[Coco] Re: Coco printer primer...

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 18:36:56 EST 2006

I don't. I was looking at getting one. But the Okidata 320T has an RS-232c card and a parallel card installed. I was hoping the interface between the b/b port and the serial on the 320T would be easier to adapt for than going serial to parallel.

Torsten Dittel <Torsten at Dittel.info> wrote:  Don't know how much you are into hardware, but this device
http://pdfserv.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/DS275.pdf is even less hardware design
if you only need TxD and RxD data lines. The hardware gurus on the list
should be able to help you. What kind of Serial to Parallel adapter do
you have for your OKIDATA printer?