[Coco] Re: Help needed: problems with RETRIEV(E)ing DSK images

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 13:43:05 EST 2006

Ward Griffiths wrote:
> Well, there _is_ hard-sectored media, and that's always low-density, but I
> haven't seen a hard-sectored 5.25" floppy since 1981.

Hey I have one of those....it's fun to watch people's expression when
you try and format it on a soft sectored system...the Sinclair QL in
perticular as it asumes when it finds an index hole, it's time to step
to the next track....which I guess leaves you with a spiral pattern of
single sectors :)

Phill.