[Coco] Robot Odyssey on PC

Chester Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Sat Feb 25 14:18:42 EST 2006

Hi,

I've downloaded Robot Odyssey for PC, a game which I really love and haven't
played for a long long time. Perhaps you may assist me to get the darn thing
to run right. For one, there is no way to exit the game, I've got to go to
the W2K taskbar and kill it the drastic way. The worst problem is that it
runs too fast, way too fast. I need to slow it down! And the last problem is
that the solder iron (space bar) won't work at all.

Eventually I'll find some corner of the house to set up my CC3 (after 12
years) and run the game as it was meant to.

I apologize for the perhaps sillyness of the request, you guys being deep
techies et al.

Thanks.

/Chester from Costa Rica
As we say down here, "Pura Vida!" (Pure Life!)