[coco] application for exhibit

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Feb 12 03:49:23 EST 2006

People,
     So I am filling in my exhibit application for  the
fest and I get to the "sanity clause"  legal
condition at the bottom of the form which
states:
"In the event that the party of the first part or the
party of the second part should be declared to be
insane, this agreement will be deemed to be null
and void."

 ..... Well....., there goes my chance flying out the
winder.  When they find out about me they
will have that SWAT team from the Blues
Brothers movie meet me at the front door.
......HEY,  "insane" is politically incorrect.
I prefer the term "psychotically challenged."
And besides. I am alright as long as I take my
medication....most of the time anyway.

Roy