[Coco] OT: User Friendly :-)

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:14:50 EDT 2006

This comic is like a religion for me... I worked at an ISP when I discovered
it. My absolute favorite is their "Episode 1" flash animation. It so
reminded me of where I worked:

http://www.userfriendly.org/animation/episode1.html

Rod

On 8/29/06, Roger Merchberger <zmerch-coco at 30below.com> wrote:

> Rumor has it that Jim Cox may have mentioned these words:
> >I have been a big fan of the online cartoon User Friendly for some time
> >now.  Recently the strip had a funny thread about older computers.  Given
> >the talk on the list recently, I thought I'd recommend the strip to those
> >who haven't read it.
> >
> >Start with the link below (for August 21st, 2006) and then read the next
> >cartoon.  Enjoy :-)
> >
> >http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060821
>
> Or this might look a little familiar to those who played Rogue on the
> CoCo3
> (one of my all-time favorites!):
>
> http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060518
>
> (Link starts at the pre-story - there's a small clue after clicking "Next
> Cartoon" once, twice falls you completely into the story)
>
> Enjoy!
> "Merch"
>
> --
> Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | Anarchy doesn't scale well. -- Me
> zmerch at 30below.com.         |
> SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers

Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency
may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do
this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor
protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.