[Coco] OT: User Friendly :-)

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Tue Aug 29 15:55:20 EDT 2006

Rumor has it that Jim Cox may have mentioned these words:
>I have been a big fan of the online cartoon User Friendly for some time
>now.  Recently the strip had a funny thread about older computers.  Given
>the talk on the list recently, I thought I'd recommend the strip to those
>who haven't read it.
>
>Start with the link below (for August 21st, 2006) and then read the next
>cartoon.  Enjoy :-)
>
>http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060821

Or this might look a little familiar to those who played Rogue on the CoCo3
(one of my all-time favorites!):

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060518

(Link starts at the pre-story - there's a small clue after clicking "Next
Cartoon" once, twice falls you completely into the story)

Enjoy!
"Merch"

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | Anarchy doesn't scale well. -- Me
zmerch at 30below.com.         |