[Coco] Proto CoCo

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 09:21:44 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/29/06 6:23:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mark at cloud9tech.com writes:

As some  have pointed out....PCB houses are available at reasonable
prices today.  For me it is the way to go. Professionally done boards,
routed edges,  tested and certified but it does come a cost.
Prototypes I go with APC.  The home brew methods have a problem at
6-6mils, multi layer boards are  impossible.

Yep.   Having it done professionally is the way to go.  You  can also
get discounts in quantity.   I order 20 boards at a time for  maximum
cost savings to my customers.

Roy