[Coco] Finally got broadband (ot)

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Mon Aug 28 23:45:43 EDT 2006

When I first went online at 300 baud, that was the neatest feeling in
the world.  I actually stuck with 300 baud for longer than I should
have.  But, WOW, I was on-line !!  Today, I'm writing this on a fast PC
connected to the internet using a cable modem and Road Runner.  Fast,
but not nearly the same WOW factor.

-- Steve --