[Coco] Re: Hard drive nightmare continues...

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 08:33:32 EDT 2006

My personal take on this would be to suggest that the hard drive driver and
descriptor are not right for the drive setup that they're being asked to
work with.

If this is a SCSI setup, the ID must be correct in the descriptor, and the
driver must be the right one for *that* drive and controller.

I have used SCSISYS with good results, but you do need to know some facts
about the drive to make it work.

The automatic descriptor creation doesn't always work automajickly, IMHO.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.