[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: 8-Bit Designs Product Rights For Sale!!!!!

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 00:21:52 EDT 2006

      ramswell wrote:
      > Rick wrote:
      > > ramswell wrote:

      > > >   Hello everybody! My name is Charles and I am the "NEW OWNER"
of the
      > > > "8-Bit Designs" lines of products and services.

      > > >  Due to my desire to concentrate on the Commodore and Atari
Lines, I
      > > > have decided to put my Tandy Rights up for sale!

      > > >  I have the following available:

      > > >                            Tandy Communicator Plus (Enables user
      > > > connect the Tandy 100's Internal Modem directly to a common
household
      > > > phone jack <RJ11>)

      > > >                             Tandy 100/102 Parrallel Printer
Cable

      > > "Rights" to a printer cable for a Tandy 100...? Isn't that
somewhat like
      > > claiming "rights" to the design of an electrical extension cord?

      > Nope. Extension cords are

      > #1) In the public domain and

      > #2) Have a purpose!

      Exactly what is the "Tandy RS-232 Adapter Cartridge" and what does it
      do for the buyer?

    8 From:  ramswell - view profile
            Date:  Tues, Aug 29 2006 1:36 pm
            Email:   "ramswell" <shifty_bu... at hotmail.com>
            Groups:   comp.sys.tandy
            Not yet ratedRating:
            show options
            Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message |

      neilsm... at gmail.com wrote:
      > ramswell wrote:
      > > Rick wrote:

Lines, I

Cable

      > > > "Rights" to a printer cable for a Tandy 100...? Isn't that
somewhat like
      > > > claiming "rights" to the design of an electrical extension cord?

      > > Nope. Extension cords are

      > > #1) In the public domain and

      > > #2) Have a purpose!

      > Exactly what is the "Tandy RS-232 Adapter Cartridge" and what does
it
      > do for the buyer?

       It's a RS-232 Interface adapter cartridge that you plug into the back
      of the tandy color computer system that allows for expansion mods such
      as disk drives, printers, modems, and such.

      Thanks for asking.

      Charles