[Coco] [Rainbow on Disc] scanned vs. camera attempt 2

Mark Anderson rammdesign at msn.com
Sun Apr 30 16:37:38 EDT 2006

Wow.  The GIMPing work is great.  The camera2.djvu quality is completely
acceptable and very exciting I might add that the camera shots are already
done!   I am pleasantly suprised that the OCR is not half bad either.  This
gets me "pumped".

My choice is #1.

1. This camera .djvu file is as good as the scanned .djvu file in picture
quality and I would be happy with either one.

Since the GIMPing is automated, that means the djvu files with OCR could be
ready for the final product in days if not weeks.  Am I correct in assuming
this?  I'm ready to slap my money down to have it at that camer2.djvu
quality right now.