[Coco] [Rainbow on Disc] scanned vs. camera

Mark Anderson rammdesign at msn.com
Sat Apr 29 22:38:53 EDT 2006

Michael, I love the fact that the camera shots are already done.  I say
sacrifice a little quality for delivery of the DVD!  The thing that miffs me
the most is the Rainbow covers.  I for one, loved all of the artwork and it
brings back nostalgia for me.  I noticed in the sample that the cover was
pretty much trashed.  I would be for taking pics of "nice" covers.  I
remember sending you a few from my collection that is pristine.  Something
about a raunchy cover bugs me, other than that go ahead with the camera's
shots since they're DONE.