[Coco] [Rainbow on Disc] scanned vs. camera

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sun Apr 30 04:44:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

When I was scanning mag's (Anyone ever looked at any?) I used Jasc Paint
Shop Pro 8, now owned by Coral.

There were some auto adjustments scripts supplied.

For my activities I wrote scripts to do several operations on an images.

PSP 8 has the ability to apply a script to a batch of images which once you
get the operations tweaked it was very easy to do many images.

I just never found sequences of operations that did what I wanted so I ended
up not using them as much as I wished.

PSP is now up to 10 I believe and I am sure that the auto adjustments
scripts have been improved.

There were many people that were willing to help writing scripts then and I
expect there still are.

Just a possibility.

Stephen H. Fischer