[Coco] FM-77AV video sync problems

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 21:08:44 EDT 2006

linville at tuxdriver.com writes:

>I  suppose this could be a 50/60Hz issue...?  What is the power  cycle
>rate in Japan?

Pretty sure Japan is 60 Hz, same as North America.  But you're right,  the
voltage is lower, nominally 100V to our 117.

When you play with the sync hold knobs on the monitor(s), is one extreme
rolling slower (ie, closer to sync) than the other extreme?  It sounds like  your
horiz sync is OK, it's the vertical.
Maybe the sync pulse polarity is wrong, but then, you should be able to
"stall" the image in the center for a few seconds with the Vert Hold knob.
--Mike K.