[Coco] CoCoNutz Newsletter

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sun Apr 2 12:01:28 EDT 2006

At 09:16 AM 4/2/2006, you wrote:
>What is a .php file?
>This is unsupported by WinRar, Winzip and Adobe Reader.
>
>I changed Vol 2 Issue 1's extention to .pdf and I was able to read it.
>I changed Volume 1 Issue 4 extention to .zip and was able to unzip it to a
>.pdf file that was readable.

I find that very odd.

http://www.coco3.com/go.php?url=coconutz_pdf_v2i1

(To your web browser) clicking on the above link does exactly the same
thing as clicking on the direct link to the newsletter PDF file.  Go.php is
a script (a server program that outputs to stdout) that manages site-wide
links so I can change the URLs from one place instead of all over the site.

--
Roger Taylor