[Coco] CoCoNutz Newsletter

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 00:55:25 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/2/06 12:04:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
webmaster at coco3.com writes:

>http://www.coco3.com/go.php?url=coconutz_pdf_v2i1
>
>(To  your web browser) clicking on the above link does exactly the same
>thing as clicking on the direct link to the newsletter PDF  file

Roger -- thanks for posting the complete URL.  I went to Coco3.com,  but
after several minutes of browsing, was unable to find the Nutz newsletters  on the
home page.  So I used the full path.  (Betcha when you're 62  you can't find
it either :-)

Mary has asked me to write something about music and MIDI and UltiMusE for
the Nutz newsletter, so I wanted to take a look first.  It's very nicely  done,
and PDF makes it all the more professional.  --Mike K.