[Coco] re:CoCoNutz Newsletter Confusion

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 2 11:44:56 EDT 2006

O.K.

I've developed the habit (good or bad, , ,) of right clicking and
"downloading link as".  This commonly saves me a lot of time on this dial-up
ISP.  This was VITAL in the days when it was a VERY flaky ISP connection.  A
file like this would have taken all morning to most of the day with
innumerable re-dials!

I'll watch my file links more closely now.

Thanks,

Bruce W.

<Tony C.> Writes,

PHP  is a programming language typically used on web servers. The file
you clicked on is a soruce file that is being interpreted by the web
server, so it is not the file you should be downloading.