[Coco] [Color Computer] Opinion time

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 15:04:12 EST 2006

----- Original  Message -----
From: <jdaggett

>> The problem is most  standard RGB LCD monitors for the PC and Apple market

>>will not work with the Coco3.
>>
>  james

The new monitors won't sync down to 15khz or so.  Note that the NEC
MultiSync 3d
will work from 1024x768 'all the way down to' the Coco-3's analog rgb range
*and*, iirc,
will also work with an Apple/Mac with the appropriate adapters.

It would be interesting to see if we/someone could suggest to NEC to make a
LCD monitor
having the same capability as their MS-3d model, or better  !           -ph