[Coco] [Color Computer] Multi-vue Vs. Deskmate 3

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 22:39:39 EDT 2005

Oh, boy, do i get errors with this one! I tried the factory OS-9 disk
thinking my copy could be currupted. Step 2, i get errors.(8d@@@d8 error
#246)
I then put it back to original (with the >/w), it seem to like that., but in
step 4 i also get an error 246. if I put the >/2 in, it seems ok, but then
in step 5 i get a error 216.
oh, boy, i am strying varous different ways
-Glen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM