[Coco] Rita heading towards CoCo3.com :)

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Sep 21 18:28:46 EDT 2005

Roger

More likely a class 2 or 1 if that strong by the time it reaches the
Dallas area. If you are north of I 20 and in an area that is prone to
flooding then you may have problems.

Most likely it will be a class 4 when it hits the coast. Where you are
is most likely a problem of wind gusts downing power lines and
trees. Coastal Bayou country of Texas is in real danger of storm
surge.

james