[Coco] Rita heading towards CoCo3.com :)

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Wed Sep 21 17:38:21 EDT 2005

I'll be brief in this letter and just say that as a Texas resident now,
I am in Rita's projected path.  I'll be moving my kids into Louisiana
until Monday night but I will stay through the weekend.

Keep in mind that I'm off of I-20 which is in East Texas an hour from
Shreveport, so it will probably be a class 3 or 2 by the time it
reaches here?  I had to say something because I made a wise crack at
Boisy when Katrina was heading his way and now I'm wearing his shoes.