[Coco] [Color Computer] Multi-vue help

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 14:57:35 EDT 2005

Thanks M,
I am just putzing with it now, one quick question. when I bring up (for
example) the clock, it puts it in a small "window". Should I still be able
to see the desktop under it, because anthing outside of that "window" is
just blank (white screen). Am I expecting to much to see the desktop
underneath?
-Glen